DHS Universal Consulting Services (UCS)
Total Networks is pleased to announce that it is part of the Universal Consulting Services (UCS) team that was selected as one of the awardees for the U.S. Army’s Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract. The ITES-3S IDIQ will provide a broad range of enterprise information technology services and support to the U.S. Army and authorized Federal Government agencies. Types of information technology services that is available through the ITES-3S IDIQ include Program Management; Cybersecurity/Information Assurance; Enterprise Design, Integration and Consolidation;Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance;Telecommunications; Supply Chain Management; Operation and Maintenance; Business Process Engineering; and Information Technology Education and Training.This award demonstrates Team UCS’s continued commitment to providing superior professional services to U.S. Army and the opportunity to continue to serve and support the men and women in uniform. Additional information can be obtained on the UCS ITES-3S Website: https://ucs-inc.com/contract/ites-3s/
DHS Presence, Experience, Knowledge, Expertise, and Security
- TNI has been present at CBP since 1999
- Experience – worked with CBP Network Engineering Team, Network Operations Center, and Field Deployment Team.
- Knowledge Understanding of CBP operating environment and challenges.
- Expertise 24/7 Tier III NOC Support; and Network Architecture & Engineering.
- Security- TNI has CBP cleared resources available.
Select Past Performance
- DHS/CBP : Tier III Network Operations Center Support Services
- DHS/CBP : Enterprise Network Engineering Support Services
- DHS/CBP : CONUS/OCONUS Field Support Services
- Public Defender Service District of Columbia: Wireless Network Installation & Configuration Support Services
- DOD/WHS/OEA: Lotus Notes Operations & Maintenance Support Services